Lies, deception and wizardry
Any law that purports to make it mandatory for a person to submit to a COVID-19 vaccination is invalid.
In 1945, the then Chief Justice Latham held that quarantine laws “may be regarded in most, if not all, of its aspects as a form of public health legislation”.
The Commonwealth has the power under section 51(ix) of the Constitution to make laws with respect to ‘quarantine’. This is a power granted to the Commonwealth. Not the States.
At  of the decision, Latham CJ held that the Commonwealth “could not pass a law requiring citizens of the States… to submit to vaccination or immunization”.
So there are several important things that flow from this High Court decision.
Vaccinations and immunizations are matters that fall within the category of ‘quarantine’.Only the Commonwealth has the power to make laws with respect to ‘quarantine’ under section 51(ix) of the Constitution.The Commonwealth is prohibited from passing laws requiring citizens to submit to vaccination or immunization (which are quarantine matters).The States have no power to make laws with respect to quarantine, including matters dealing with vaccinations and immunizations (as Latham CJ held that these things are ‘quarantine’ matters).The States are unable to do something that the Commonwealth is prohibited from doing under the exercise of the quarantine power.Therefore the States cannot pass any law that requires citizens to submit to vaccination or immunization.Part 3B of the Public Health (COVID-19 Air Transportation Quarantine) Order (No 2) (NSW) 2021 is invalid.
All workers who have been identified under the ‘NSW Airport and Quarantine Workers’ Vaccination Program’ should consider the above before making any decision as to whether to have a COVID-19 vaccination.
Thanks to G&B Lawyers source –
Here is a cover letter, vaccine declination form drafted by a lawyer and info about where to get the Sovereign Protection Certificate
Australians Say No
to forced vaccination
United We Stand
Forcing a medical procedure onto a person is morally and ethically wrong. In spite of what State and Territory Public Health Directives and the media say, we are protected by Common Law, our Constitution, the Federal Biosecurity Act and several International Treaties relating to Human Rights.
Informed Consent and conscientious objection is our right as humans.
If you are threatened by, or impacted by the loss or change of employment, because you have chosen not to be vaccinated, please follow the three steps below.
Stand united today, or lose our freedoms forever.
DECLINE THE VACCINE
Join Australians Say No by completing the form, which will ensure you get relevant updates impacting your industry sector.
If you are being forced to be vaccinated in order to work, or being forced to mandate vaccines on your employees, learn what options are available to you by clicking on the relevant button below.
IF YOU REQUIRE AN ADVOCATE
If you require advocacy services to handle the matter on your behalf, please lodge an employment complaint with Human Rights Advocates Australia. They will take care of all correspondence and provide your employer with all the relevant letters, research, studies and supporting documents with your employer. If the employer refuses to acknowledge your right to informed consent, Human Rights Advocates Australia will assist you in on-referring the complaint through the appropriate avenues. Please note that any adverse employment action taken by the employer, if prompted by the government mandate, offers limited options against the employers themselves. For this reason, step 3 is critical.
JOIN CLASS ACTION
Advocate Me have been working with their lawyers to craft a class action legal challenge nationally, which will incorporate challenging mandatory vaccination.
For such an action to be successful, it needs to challenge some of the science that has been relied upon to make public health orders, such as mandatory vaccination.
This process will take time, but is well under way and if you are interested in joining, please click below to learn more.
Copy, paste, edit, print/email the Vaccine Declination Letter and Form below
Copy, Paste & Edit This Letter To Send To Your Employer If Your Employment Is Being Threatened If You Dont Have The Vaccine
I refer to your request to me that I am required to have the COVID-19 vaccine. Please clearly provide to me in writing, the legislative direction that compels me to be subjected to the COVID-19 vaccination.
I bring to your attention the Federal Government announcement that the COVID-19 vaccination will be voluntary.
We note the Federal Government’s promise below:
“COVID-19 vaccines will be voluntary
Australians have a great record in being immunised. The COVID-19 vaccine will be voluntary, universal and free. If a safe and effective vaccine becomes available for COVID-19, the Government aims to have as many Australians as possible choose to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
If people choose not to have a COVID-19 vaccine, this will not affect their family’s eligibility for Family Tax Benefit Part A or childcare fee assistance which only includes National Immunisation Program vaccines for those aged under 20 years.”
Workplaces are acting beyond their authorisation if they are setting workplace policies that go beyond the law and Federal Government mandates. While I recognise it may be recommended, I do have the right to refuse being vaccinated.
We also note that the case law in this area relates to influenza vaccination and I don’t agree that there is justification to compel the COVID-19 vaccination. Those cases determined that the rationale for compelling vaccines must turn on a case by case analysis. Those cases cannot be used as precedents to compel me to get vaccinated
The compulsory flu vaccination/COVID-19 mandates, on a number of grounds they are contradictory to the Biosecurity Act 2015, not authorised by the Public Health and Emergency legislation and goes against the requirements of informed consent.
A vaccination mandate, including a testing or masking mandate, has to be targeted to an individual (or group) that presents signs and symptoms of the listed human disease and it must be as a result of a medical examination that would assess me as being a risk and would compel me personally via a biosecurity control order to be vaccinated. As part of this process, I would automatically be entitled to various rights including review rights and the right to a proper risk assessment.
In order for a Government or business to mandate masks (Section 88), PCR tests (Section 90) or vaccinations (Section 92), they need to impose on you a ‘human biosecurity control order (HBCO)’ (Section 60).
A Human Biosecurity Control Order (HBCO) is also required to enforce restrictive behaviours and isolation measures.
For your reference, I reproduce the provisions here: Biosecurity Act 2015 – https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2020C00127
Biosecurity Act 2015 (Section 60 – Human Biosecurity Control Order) –
Subsection (2) – A human biosecurity control order may be imposed on an individual only if the officer is satisfied that:
a. The individual has one or more signs or symptoms of a listed human disease; or
b. The individual has been exposed to:
i. a listed human disease; or
ii. another individual who has one or more signs or symptoms of a listed human disease; or
c. the individual has failed to comply with an entry requirement in subsection 44(6) in relation to a listed human disease.
BIOSECURITY ACT 2015 SECTION 88 – MASKS
An individual may be required by a Human Biosecurity Control Order to wear either or both specified clothing and equipment that is designed to prevent a disease from emerging, establishing itself or spreading.
BIOSECURITY ACT 2015 SECTION 90 – PCR TESTS
Undergoing an examination
An individual may be required by a Human Biosecurity Control Order to undergo, at a specified medical facility, a specified kind of examination relating to determining the presence in the individual of:
a. the listed human disease specified in the order; and
b. any other listed human disease.
BIOSECURITY ACT 2015 SECTION 92 – RECEIVING VACCINATIONS
An individual may be required by a Human Biosecurity Control Order to receive, at a specified medical facility:
a. a specified vaccination; or
b. a specified form of treatment;
c. in order to manage the listed human disease specified in the order, and any other listed human disease.
It is therefore evident that in the absence of being personally directed, I have the right to refuse the COVID-19 vaccination and you do not have the right to deny me access to my employment.
However, to assist you in allowing me to have access to my employment, I am happy to provide you a medical certificate confirming my health status that I do not currently present with either flu-like symptoms or COVID-19 symptoms.
I note here that I have enclosed a COVID-19 declination letter that details all the safety and efficacy risks involved with taking the vaccination as well as a further research paper that details all the risks with COVID-19 vaccinations. The only appropriate assessment for that purpose is to ensure that I am not currently sick. This is what will protect your residents and other employees. To that end, I am happy to provide proof of that.
I also note here that you are not an “Authorised Entity” under the relevant Public Health Act to either direct me personally to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination, or demand that I get the COVID-19 vaccination in the absence of a medical assessment. Additionally, immediate family medical background checks may need to be done to identify any potentially dangerous pre-existing conditions which are known to cause adverse effects, or even death from vaccinations, such as GBS, or any other unknown allergies/risks, as well as showing the reason why I need to be vaccinated.
I note here that the COVID-19 vaccinations have not been shown to provide any long-term protection nor reduce the risk of transmission. Many key government advisory groups have advised against making it mandatory.
In summary I say; employers and businesses need to understand that they do not have authority to require their employees and customers to be inoculated with the COVID-19 vaccine as a pre-condition for employment, or for obtaining services. Why not? Because matters of quarantine, and management of public health risks are a function of governmental powers.
Whilst employers and businesses may report perceived or potential public health risks to government agencies as part of their occupational health and safety obligation, they are neither qualified medical practitioners nor authorised officers, under the law, to make assessments or demands for quarantine, testing, masking, and/or vaccinating, for the purpose of mitigating serious risks to public health, other than those assessments or demands set by government laws and directions.
Finally, the Australian Government has indemnified vaccine companies against liability arising from injury or death associated with the rollout of the vaccines. This indemnity stretches to cover advisors to the government, but DOES NOT cover employers or businesses, states and/or territories. It is also very unlikely that any damage to an employee or customer as a result of coercive measures to vaccinate, will be covered by the employer’s or business’s insurer, leaving them open to personal liability.
I have the basic human right to refuse to be vaccinated and urge that you refrain from using coercive or punitive tactics when there is clearly no law supporting your policy.
I thereby state you do not have the right to deny me access to my employmentand look forward to your prompt response by email.
Mandatory COVID-19 – Where States/Territories/Employers/Businesses make it mandatory despite Federal Government making it voluntary
The Federal Government have clearly announced that COVID-19 vaccines will be voluntary and there will be no impacts to the family tax benefit and other benefits. Where this has occurred, it is not permissible for either States and/or Territories and Businesses/Employers/Service Providers to enforce the COVID-19 vaccines.
Despite the Federal Government doing this, they have now made a decision to ask for the residential aged care sector to mandate the COVID-19 vaccinations, in contravention of the promise and undertaking they made to keep it voluntary.
Unfortunately, many businesses and employers are threatening their staff with COVID-19 vaccinations, irrespective of Government mandates.
We have put together the following template to assist in articulating the issues:
Mandatory Flu and COVID-19 Vaccinations – In states where it continues to be mandatory by Government
In states and territories where there is a continuing mandate for the influenza vaccination, including WA, SA, NT, ACT, TAS & employees in NSW, it may be more difficult to achieve an outcome with the residential aged care provider. We also note that Queensland has mandated the COVID-19 vaccines in the hospital sector and NSW has mandated the COVID-19 vaccines in the airport transport sector. Under these circumstances we suggest the following:
Copy, paste and edit this letter to send to your employer
DOWNLOADABLE COPIES HERE https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1iP0QtMQyzAmuygNuD-DqPw87V28vYSFG
COVID-19 Vaccine Declination Form
I have received a direction or recommendation to receive the COVID-19 vaccination.
I note that the Therapeutic Goods Administration (“TGA”) has granted provisional registration for the AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines.
- Information on the COVID-19 vaccines includes:
- TGA Public Assessment Reports and Product Information.
- TGA and Ausvaxsafety monitoring information.
- Information from international regulatory and monitoring agencies.
- Relevant scientific literature, including studies by the vaccine manufacturers and scientific research into various aspects of the vaccines, COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2.
- The information clearly shows:
- The vaccines are in experimental phase – trials are incomplete and approvals were given without complete safety and efficacy data being available.
- The vaccines are far from safe – a rapidly growing database of over a million reports of injuries including anaphylaxis, thrombosis and coagulation disorders, heart problems such as myocarditis and pericarditis, neurological damage, strokes, paralyses and convulsions and well over a hundred thousand deaths worldwide.
- There are on average more deaths per day linked to the vaccines than to COVID-19.
- The vaccines are ineffective – evaluation of clinical trial risk reduction reveals the true effectiveness of the vaccines to be negligible (~1%), and the vaccines do not prevent or reduce viral transmission.
- The vaccines therefore fail to meet the basic performance criteria required of vaccines and are incapable of managing the spread of COVID-19.
- Further, the vaccines are unnecessary – a normal healthy body’s immune system can manage coronaviruses including COVID-19, and this is reflected in the 99.9% recovery rate for people under 70.
- Any method of operation which utilises the body’s natural functions to manufacture large volumes of toxic spike proteins is inherently dangerous and may amount to a criminal biological weapon.
- Other vaccine unknowns are the duration and effect of vaccine protection, the concomitant use of with other drugs and vaccines, effect on pregnant women and lactating mothers, the immune-compromised, paediatric subjects (< 16 years old), elderly subjects (> 85 years old) and the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander population.
- Other relevant considerations are:
- The vaccine manufacturers and medical staff inoculating me are fully indemnified by the Commonwealth, but it remains unclear if I am insured or could be adequately compensated for potential life-threatening injuries.
- The vaccine manufacturers have a history of criminal conduct including charges and convictions for falsifying scientific data, bribery and health care fraud.
- The Commonwealth Government has made it abundantly clear that vaccination against COVID-19 will be voluntary for the Australian public and no disincentives will apply (e.g. denial of financial benefits), and any vaccine mandate will break that promise.
- As the vaccines are ineffective in preventing the spread of disease, employers and occupiers need to consider alternative health and safety measures to manage this low-risk illness, for example, anti- viral treatments that have proven safe over time, which provide protection against SARS-CoV-2 as well as treating the symptoms of Covid-19.
- The origins of the virus are unknown and there is significant evidence that it may have been manufactured for potential biological warfare purposes. Australia is part of a continuing international review into origins of the virus.
- Numerous laws, regulations and policies protect the right of informed consent in receiving a vaccine or any medical procedure, including:
- The Commonwealth Constitution which prohibits civil conscription in medical and dental services (s.51(23A)).
- The Biosecurity Act 2015 (Cth) which prohibits vaccination or treatment without meeting the stringent requirements of an individual Human Biosecurity Control Order (s.92), and prohibits the use of force for vaccination (s.95).
- The UNESCO Statement on Bioethics and Human Rights, which states “Any preventative diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason, without disadvantage and without prejudice” (Art.6).
- The Criminal Code Act 1995 (Cth), which relates to interfering with political liberty states “Any person who, by violence or by threats or intimidation of any kind, hinders or interferes with the free exercise or performance, by any other person of any political right or duty shall be guilty of an offence” (s.83.4).
- The official Australian Immunisation Handbook, which states that for consent to be legally valid, “It must be given voluntarily in the absence of undue pressure, coercion or manipulation.” (s.2.1.3).
- The Nuremberg Code, which states “The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential” (Art.1).
- As an employee, considerations include:
- Uncertainty about whether vaccinations and vaccine injuries are covered by occupational health and safety legislation and whether the relevant workers’ compensation scheme in my State or Territory will apply or be adequate.
- Lack of adequate safety and efficacy data, which means my employer is simply not in a position to assess the risks and benefits of vaccination, nor the extent of their liability for compensation if I am injured as a result.
- Pressures from government on employers, raising concerns that my employer may not give fair consideration to my medical exemption (if any), and may discriminate, bully and/or take adverse action against me and duress at the prospect of potentially losing my job if I refuse the vaccine.
- As a child under the age of 16 years, considerations include:
- No coercion, pressure and subversive tactics are to be applied to procure my consent, and the informed consent from my parents or legal guardian is also required.
- Lack of any safety and efficacy data for vaccination of children means that my school principal and teachers are simply not in a position to assess the risks and benefits, nor the extent of their liability for compensation if I am injured as a result.
- Any government mandates that allow the forced vaccination of children are unconstitutional under s.51(23A), despite any purported authority under Commonwealth, State or Territory laws.
- Therefore, I firmly believe that:
- I will be exposed to an unreasonable risk of harm for which no suitable remedy, compensation and/or indemnification exists if I receive a COVID-19 vaccination.
- COVID-19 vaccination is unnecessary and does not reduce infection or transmission risk.
- I am entitled in law and conscience to decline a COVID-19 vaccination.
I hereby decline and refuse the COVID-19 vaccination.
This declination remains in full force and effect until such time as I may revoke it in writing signed by me.
By signing this form, I hereby declare and acknowledge that I have read and fully understand the information on this declination form.
• Name of Person:
First Name: _________________________________
Last Name: _________________________________
• Informed Consent:
I am the above-named person signing this form. I am at least 16-years of age and with full knowledge to the possible risks of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, I refuse to provide informed consent.
I am the legal guardian/enduring medical power of attorney of the above-named person and I am signing this form on behalf of the above-named individual in acknowledging the possible risks of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine and their refusal to provide informed consent.
• Dated: __________________________
DOWNLOADABLE COPIES HERE https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1iP0QtMQyzAmuygNuD-DqPw87V28vYSFG
NSW SHOULD BE DRILLING LOCAL MEMBERS FOR ANSWERS – THERE WAS NO STATE OF EMERGENCY IN NSW
ALL THE C VIRUS RESTRICTIONS AND MANDATES ARE UNLAWFUL
The State of New South Wales is issuing orders and directions to its residents under the guise there is a State of Emergency. However, no State of Emergency has been declared for New South Wales.
It is time for New South Wales to take a stand!
We understand that it has been incredibly difficult and many of you are shocked to know that there is NO DECLARED STATE OF EMERGENCY in NSW.
Yet, from speaking to many of you, you believe you have to comply with the directions and orders from Brad Hazzard because he has led you to believe that there is a State of Emergency and you must comply with the directions for your safety.
The reality though is that Hazzard, and his ilk, including Chant, Berejiklian and Fuller, have reduced two pieces of complex legislation, to one section only, and that is section 7 of the Public Health Act 2010 NSW (PHA).
Section 7 of the PHA does not allow Hazzard to force compliance of the residents under the name of a State of Emergency, when one has not been declared.
This is specifically provided for under subsection 7(6) of the PHA that states that “action may not be taken, and an order has no effect, in relation to any part of the State for which a state of emergency exists under the State Emergency and Rescue Management Act 1989.” (SERMA)
Hazzard et al, have unequivocally, purported that there is a state of emergency that exists pursuant to the definition of section 4 of the SERMA.
They are in a bit of a bind if they try to argue that a State of Emergency does not exist, if it is not declared. The reason for this is that section 7 of the PHA speaks about a State of Emergency existing, quite separately to it being declared.
The issue for them to answer to is, if there is a State of Emergency that exists, and they have not declared it, and hence it does not exist courtesy of the failure to declare it, then why are they falsely purporting that there is one to the residents (of NSW) and seeking their compliance on that basis?
There are also a number of other issues for them, as they have failed to use the specific provisions that deal with State of Emergency under section 8 of the PHA, and are purporting to the public to use police powers under the SERMA, through what is known as the State Emergency Operations Centre, in the absence of them declaring an emergency.
Furthermore, they are purporting to use emergency provisions, without using them appropriately and without the qualifications to the use of such powers. These powers are specifically provided for under Division 4 of Part 4 of the PHA. Specifically, section 62, requires personalised Public Health Orders to be issued to individuals that the state has identified as a risk, or as a potential risk of a Category 4 or 5 condition (including COVID-19).
It is up to authorised medical practitioners to make assessments for serious medical interventions such as treatment, contact tracing, testing, supervision, counselling and possibly vaccinations.
However, it is important to note that vaccinations do not appear to be anticipated as possible interventions under subsection 62(3) of the PHA.
We say that these vaccinations cannot even be classified as vaccinations, given that they are not fit for purpose and you simply cannot order collective groups of people to be vaccinated under the PHA.
The experimental nature of these products, the lack of trial data, the significant number of reported adverse events, the high recovery rate from the original SARS-CoV-2 variant, and the fact that these products don’t protect from the Delta variant, cannot bring them within the consideration of the PHA in the first place.
Original Sovereign Tribal Federation Protection
Membership registration for supporters of the OSTF provided by the OSTF. The membership includes an Interim document to outline your rights and association along with a notice of protection, your membership number is available by return email.